The 2018 World Cup FIFA Fan Fest have already welcomed 2.5 million visitors.
World football governing body FIFA, the Russia 2018 Local Organising Committee and the Russia 2018 Host Cities who made this announcement on Friday said they were ecstatic about this development.
According to the News Agency of Nigeria, the FIFA Fan Fest venues are the best place outside the stadium to experience the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.
The 2.5 million visitors recorded is the best ever in the history of the innovation which began at the 2006 World Cup in Germany, even when the Russia 2018 has just played only 23 matches so far.
The FIFA Fan Fests are open on all match days so that soccer fans can watch the games live and enjoy a thrilling music and cultural entertainment programme, free of charge.
The World Cup official mascot Zabivaka and Ambassadors Marcel Desailly and Alexander Kerzhakov are at present touring through Russia to meet and greet the FIFA Fan Fest visitors.
The FIFA Fan Fest has become part of the Official Programme since Germany 2006 World Cup and continued for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa and the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
Approximately 30 million people have attended these events over these past three editions.
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash