Football kit reports from Italy this morning says that the new AC Milan 2018-19 Puma third kit has been officially revealed.
The 2018-19 AC Milan third shirt has black with red mélange sleeves.
Both the Fly Emirates shirt sponsor and the Puma logos that are placed on the right breast and side of each sleeve are coloured white.
The famous AC Milan badge is positioned on the left breast.
On the rear of the neck is a small Red Devil. The player’s name along with the number will be coloured white.
Red mélange shorts with black socks are what completes the third AC Milan kit 2018-19.
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On
- Liverpool Crown Paints Shirt: See What This Designer Did With It
- Jurgen Klopp Opens Up On Injury Setback Ahead Of Man Utd Clash
- Liverpool Fans Disappointed With Salah In Bayern Stalemate
- Chelsea List For Potential Maurizio Sarri Successor Formed
- A New Manchester United Captain May Have Been Found – Who Is It?
- Francis Uzoho Banned And Fined $1000 In Cyprus
- Liverpool Line Up Tonight Vs Bayern In Champions League Clash