Chelsea’s Premier League clash with AFC Bournemouth’s home fixture has been moved back 24 hours to Wednesday 30th January.
The fixture adjustment is because of Chelsea’s involvement in the Carabao Cup semi-finals and the fourth round of the FA Cup in the week before the match at Vitality Stadium.
Though the game was originally scheduled for Tuesday evening, the match will now kick-off at 7:45pm on Wednesday 30th January.
The game has now reached all tickets issued stage, with the last of the tickets selling out over the weekend.
- Undercover Journalist Who Exposed Salisu Yusuf Bribery Scandal Murdered In Ghana
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash