The South Africa Football Association has confirmed the use of the magnificent FNB Stadium, Johannesburg for the Bafana Bafana to host the Super Eagles of Nigeria in a 2019 Africa Cup of Nations qualifying matchday-five encounter on November 17.
SAFA put up the statement on their official website on Thursday, and the match has also been scheduled for 3pm local time
The Bafana Bafana last played at the venue almost a year ago when they thrashed Burkina Faso 3-1 in the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifiers.
Before the match against the Super Eagles, Stuart Baxter’s men will host Seychelles at the same venue in a 2019 AFCON matchday-four encounter on October 13.
The Bafana Bafana defeated the Super Eagles 2-0 on matchday-one at the Godswill Akpabio International Stadium, Uyo in June 2017.
South Africa sit in the second position in Group E with four points from two matches, while Nigeria occupies the third position with three points.
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed