Francis Uzoho has resumed training after he was forced to miss Super Eagles’ last two matches with a rib injury he sustained while in action for his Club last month.
The Super Eagles goalkeeper was spotted in training session for the first time for his Spanish club, Elche on Tuesday since he sustained the injury in a league match against Cadiz.
Super Eagles Goalkeeper trainer, Alloy Agu was delighted the Super Eagles first choice has recovered from the injury and getting closer to full match fitness.
“Uzoho started training with his team, Elche yesterday and I can tell you that he is happy to put behind him injury nightmare behind him.
“We are also happy to have him back in the fold too because he is a member of the family and we missed him when he didn’t come for our last two games. He is now fit and could make his comeback to his team any moment from now.”
The 19-year-old missed Nigeria’s games against South Africa in Johannesburg on November 17 and the international friendly game against the cranes of Uganda in Asaba.
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On