Alex Iwobi has made his debut appearance in a Nollywood movie titled ‘INPADISU’, The Nation reports.
The official trailer of the Nollywood movie where the Super Eagles and Arsenal football player featured was released on Thursday.
A source close to the 22-year-old confirmed that Iwobi was given a major role of the yet to be released movie: ‘INPADISU’.
It was confirmed that the shooting for the film rounded up weeks ago before Arsenal training tour for the 2018/19 new football season.
The Nigerian international was on the cover of the movie trailer wielding a sword in a combat apparel and putting on a dark sunglasses on his fierce-looking boldface.
The Arsenal and Nigeria striker was on the bench in Arsenal’s first loss of the season at Emirate against league champion Man Utd.
Iwobi in recent times signed a new five-year deal that will keep him at Arsenal until 2023.
“Thankfully, his fans don’t have to be concerned about his movie debut affecting his performance on the field as filming for the movie rounded up weeks ago and the film is set to hit the theatres soon,” the source revealed.
- Alex Iwobi Shares New Beautiful Family Photo
- How Jay-Jay Okocha influenced my Nigeria choice – Alex Iwobi
- Five Most Memorable World Cups For Africa
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed