Super Eagles duo Alex Iwobi and Wilfred Ndidi are the latest footballers to rock the new Wizkid jersey, Pulse Nigeria reports.
Both players represented Nigeria at the Russia 2018 World Cup.
Arsenal forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang modeled the shirt through a post on his official Instagram account.
Leicester City midfielder Ndidi and Gunners attacker Iwobi, however, showed off the jersey after the official launch by sportswear giants Nike on Monday.
Iwobi, who was ruled out of Saturday’s AFCON qualifier against Seychelles in Victoria due to injury, posted an image of him in the merchandise along with a message, “S T A R B O Y, Together Let’s Push & Create Something Iconic.”
Wizkid said his jersey in partnership with Nike was sold out in less than 10 minutes.
Leicester City’s Kelechi Iheanacho and Stoke City’s Oghenekaro Etebo had both earlier modeled the merchandise.
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed