A report from Middle East Monitor suggests that an Emirati football club has made a fantastic offer to Cristiano Ronaldo.
In fact, 60 million Euros was offered to the Juventus star in order to play in the UAE Pro-League at the start of next season.
Also, Emirates24/7 reported that the Portuguese has received an offer to double his annual salary with Juve with the condition to join one of the UAE football clubs next season.”
Ronaldo won the 2018 Globe Soccer Awards in Dubai last Thursday.
the same report stated that while Ronaldo was in Dubai for the Globe Soccer Awards, the player received an offer of 60 million Euros, which twice as much as his annual salary of 30 million Euros in Juventus.
Ronaldo is so far having a great season with Juve, scoring 14 goals in the Serie A, and he is the leading goal-scorer till the 19th round of the Calicchio.
Records show that Ronaldo is tied down with Juventus by a contract until June 2022.
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash
- Barcelona set price for Philippe Coutinho to Man Utd transfer & it’s lower than expected