The Arsenal Manager shortlist is being narrowed down as the team has begun to identify candidates who they consider to be in realistic contention to substitute Arsene Wenger.
The long-serving Gunners manager will leave his role at the end of the season and a whole multitude of names have been suggested for a likely arrival at the Emirates Stadium.
The Telegraph, however, says the shortlist is been narrowed down, with Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri one of the names who will be considered in the coming weeks.
Arsenal finds themselves in a position where they must wait until league campaigns come to closing stages before opening formal talks, but it has already been suggested that Allegri will hold discussions with Juventus as regards his future.
The report claims that Arsenal are also yet to come to a decision whether they will go down the route of a head coach, leaving ex-players Patrick Vieira (now boss of New York City FC) and Manchester City coach Mikel Arteta as probable appointments.
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed