According to a report, Arsenal are ready to sell Granit Xhaka and Shkodran Mustafi with younger English alternatives.
The duo have failed to impress this season and could be part of a mass clear-out that will happen together with manager Arsene Wenger’s exit.
The Mirror claims Xhaka and Mustafi will be allowed to leave if any offers are approaching, and that Norwich City midfielder James Maddison and Fulham full-back Ryan Fredericks have been targeted.
Maddison is sought after by as many as seven top-flight clubs, seeing his appraisal shoot up, while the Cottagers will insist on an inflated fee for Fredericks after he was name in the PFA Team of the Year.
Arsenal are also rumoured to be keeping an eye on Leicester City midfielder, Wilfred Ndidi.
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed