Arsenal are reportedly ready to table a firm bid for RB Leipzig midfielder Emil Forsberg.
The Gunners will make a £50m offer for the 26-year-old in the coming days, according to Expressen.
The Sweden international, who has five goals and four assists in the Bundesliga this season, could become new Arsenal boss Unai Emery’s first signing for the club.
Leipzig are said to be keen to hold onto Forsberg and are believed to be preparing an improved contract for him, even though his existing deal won’t expire until 2022.
Meanwhile, the German club are said to be aiming to make Ademola Lookman’s loan move from Everton permanent this summer.
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On