According to The Sun, the Gunners are planning a makeover of the squad this summer, and we hear that officials inside the Emirates are targeting the 21-year-old as a potential signing for next season.
Ndidi has been a regular figure under Claude Puel this term, with his performances for the Foxes also supposedly putting Manchester United on alert.
A source close to Ndidi told the newspaper that “There has been so much interest in him. He is going to be a top player & Arsenal have been in contact.”
The Nigerian international footballer has made fifty-two appearances since moving to England in December 2016.
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight