Arsenal reportedly still have interest in signing Cristian Pavon from Boca Juniors and have opened talks with the Argentinian club, according to reports.
Former Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis was reportedly interested in the winger before his exit to AC Milan.
However, it is understood that the London club remains interested in the 22-year old, who represented Argentina in the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
TEAMtalk reports that Club president Daniel Angelici values the Argentina international at £44m, a fee Arsenal are willing to meet.
Arsenal are currently sitting in seventh place in the Premier League, after earning just nine points from their opening five games of the season.
- FIFA reveals World Cup 2018 Best Goal winner [See Details]
- Arsenal Star Alexandre Lacazette’s Hilarious Reaction To His FIFA 19 Rating [Video]
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed