Super Falcons striker Asisat Oshoala scored on her debut for Rayo Vallecano in a league clash at the Ciudad Deportiva on Sunday.
The three-time African Women’s Footballer of the Year winner joined the Barcelona Women on loan from Chinese side Dalian Quanjian back in January and missed the Club.
Before Oshoala’s introduction, Barcelona were leading their hosts by 3-0 after 30 minutes of play with strikes from the trio of Alexia Putellas, Marten and Mariona.
Alexia Putellas in the 62nd minute and opened her account for the Blaugranes less than a minute later which wrapped up the impressive victory.
Oshoala is expected to make her home debut for Lluís Cortés’s side against Sporting de Huelva on Wednesday, February 13.
The performance sees Barcelona Women move three points behind the leaders Atlético Madrid at the top of the log.
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On