Indian Super League former champion ATK today announced the signing of Nigerian forward, Kalu Uche as one of their first players for next season.
Uche started his career in Nigeria with Enyimba International FC as well as Iwuanyanwu Nationale and then transferred to Wisla Krakw. He remained there until 2005 where he won the Ekstraklasa thrice and Polish Cup two times.
He started his Spanish journey in 2005-06 when he moved to UD Almera, and was influential in helping the Andalusia club to its first ever La Liga promotion.
In ISL, Uche was the leading goal-scorer for Delhi Dynamos in 2017-18 season with 13 goals to his credit.
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed