Ex-Super Eagles internationals, Austin Jay Jay Okocha and Tijani Babaginda re expected in Abuja on December 7 in search of new talents.
The event is tagged “Kick with Jay Jay Okocha and Tijani Babaginda” and is hosted by Central Emirate International Academy Gwagwalada, Abuja.
Loretta Iwara Onyia, who is Head of the Main Organizing Committee MOC, while speaking to journalists in Abuja yesterday said the event is designed to discover talents, inspire young minds to achieve their dreams and aspirations in life.
“In line with our philosophy of balancing academics with sports in Central Emirate International Academy, we decided to bring some Ex Internationals who excelled in their active days in Football.
“Okocha is loved everywhere in the world because of his skills that he exhibited during his playing days. Babaginda used his speed as his weapon. I remembered how he scored the fastest Nigeria goal during Africa Cup of Nation semi Final clash with South Africa in 2000.
“So we are asking everyone to come to Central Emirate International Academy on December 7th and 8th. Before I forget Uti Uwachukwu winner of Big Brother Africa 5 will be there,” Onyia said.
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On