Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr has built an exciting Eagles that can grind out result, but the team still lacks the ‘wow’ or ‘fear factor’, Tijani Babangida has told Brila.net.
The former Eagles winger, who featured for Nigeria at different times in the Africa Cup of Nations and a World Cup finals, says the strength of the current Super Eagles squad is not in their skill or fantastic talents as was abundant in previous sets of the Eagles.
The German Coach has led the Eagles to one World Cup appearance and also picked a qualification ticket for the 2019 AFCON.
Rohr has relied more often than not on young talents with a handful of veterans, an effort Babangida insists has helped them thus far.
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash
- Barcelona set price for Philippe Coutinho to Man Utd transfer & it’s lower than expected