Let’s take a look at how Chelsea could line up against Barcelona in Champions League tonight:
Conte said his side’s performance in the first leg was “almost perfect”, so he is not likely to make many changes to his starting XI from that match at Stamford Bridge.
But he should make a change in his up front, though. Eden Hazard was ineffective in the same position against Manchester City recently.
Instead, Conte should give a second consecutive start to Olivier Giroud, who has not yet featured in the Champions League for Chelsea.
Former Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata is not trusted anymore, which could provide Giroud a chance in the starting spot.
That would see Hazard drop back to his preferred role. Ex Barca man Pedro is the most likely to drop out considering Willian’s recent form .
Victor Moses should be sent back to right wing-back.
Conte hinted that Antonio Rudiger, who missed the Palace game with muscle fatigue, will be available for tonight’s match and is expected to replace Gary Cahill.
Barcelona vs. Chelsea: Wednesday : 7.45pm
- Undercover Journalist Who Exposed Salisu Yusuf Bribery Scandal Murdered In Ghana
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash