Bayern Munich have emerged the latest club to show interest in Manchester United’s Anthony Martial.
Bayern are said to be in the hunt for attacking reinforcements this summer, with Franck Ribery and Arjen Robben tipped to leave in the near future.
According to the Daily Star, the Bundesliga giants see Martial as the ideal candidate to fill the void, because of his ability to play across the frontline.
Reports suggest that Martial is disconcerted at Old Trafford and is eager to play first-team football next season.
Tottenham Hotspur, Paris Saint-Germain, and Juventus have also been linked with summer bids for the 22-year-old.
- Shock Name To Replace Ole Gunnar Solskjaer At End Of Season
- Super Eagles striker Odion Ighalo Launches £1m Orphanage Home In Lagos
- Esperance of Tunisia Officially Welcome Junior Lokosa
- Trent Alexander-Arnold & Gini Wijnaldum injury updates before Crystal Palace BAD for Liverpool
- Chelsea Great Petr Cech Announces Retirement
- Stamford Bridge stadium Face Closure As UEFA Opens Disciplinary Proceedings For Alleged Racist Chants
- Vandals Attack Former Super Eagles Captain Kanu Nwankwo, Cart Away Medals
- Man City Boss Pep Guardiola Reveals How He Will React If Liverpool Win The Premier League
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Hits At Jose Mourinho, Calls his Man Utd Tactics ‘Stupid’
- 2019 AFCON Trophy: Rohr Begs NFF to Give Him The Right Support To Win