Ogenyi Onazi has donated a million Naira gift to boost Lobi Stars ahead of tomorrow’s CAF Champions League preliminary round second leg match against UMS de Loum of Cameroon in Makurdi.
The relatively unknown Cameroonians stunned Lobi Stars 1-0 in Yaounde a week ago.
The Super Eagles midfield said: “I am pleased to motivate the boys who are the pride of Benue State to win the game on Wednesday.
“It is my state team and I need to do more as they progress in the tournament.”
Last week, Onazi also presented cash gifts to both Kano Pillars and the Nigeria U20s (the Flying Eagles) in Abuja.
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On