Enugu Rangers of Nigeria have this afternoon beat Bantu FC of Lesotho 2-1 in a CAF Confederation Cup qualifier.
The NPFL side were drawn against Lesotho side Bantu FC in their final qualification game.
They thumped Defence of Ethiopia and USM bel Abbes of Morocco in earlier qualification rounds.
Enugu Rangers took the lead in the 20th minute in a match played in Lesotho through Bright Silas.
The home side pressed for an equaliser but could not burst through the reigning Aiteo Cup champions defence.
The Rangers scored their second through Aguda Godwin in the 87th minute.
The home side managed to pull one back in the 90th minute through Lazies but turned out to be a consolation goal as Rangers held on for the win.
They will have an opportunity to seal qualification to the CAF Confederation Cup group stage when they host Bantu in the second leg at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Cathedral Stadium on Sunday, January 19.
- Undercover Journalist Who Exposed Salisu Yusuf Bribery Scandal Murdered In Ghana
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash