Cesc Fabregas has joined Monaco from Chelsea in a £10million deal.
Chelsea confirmed the transfer in a statement on Friday afternoon.
It read: “Cesc Fabregas has today completed a permanent transfer to Monaco.
“The midfielder’s switch to the Ligue 1 club brings the curtain down on his four-and-a-half year Chelsea career, a period in which he won four major trophies, including two Premier League titles.
“We thank Cesc for his wonderful service and wish him the very best of luck for the next chapter in what has been a fantastic career.”
The player won two titles with Chelsea in 2014-15 and 2016-17 as well as the 2017-18 FA Cup and the 2014-15 League Cup.
— AS Monaco EN (@AS_Monaco_EN) January 11, 2019
Fabregas links up with former Gunners teammate Thierry Henry at Monaco who is now the boss of the Ligue 1 side.
- Undercover Journalist Who Exposed Salisu Yusuf Bribery Scandal Murdered In Ghana
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash