Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has given another indication that he is fit and well ahead of the approaching Champions League final.
Ronaldo gave Real Madrid a scare when he injured his ankle against Barcelona last weekend, with the Champions League showpiece with Liverpool fast forthcoming.
Back on track 👌👋💪 pic.twitter.com/WkhDmp8rAZ
— Cristiano Ronaldo (@Cristiano) May 12, 2018
The two sides will meet in Kiev on May 26 and ahead of Real’s last but one league game of the season against Celta Vigo, Ronaldo shared a photo of himself training on social media and captioned it “back on track.”
The Portugal international and five-time Ballon d’Or winner appears to be over the problem, with boss Zinedine Zidane having earlier said he looks forward to his talisman to be fit.
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender