A total of just 16,626 Champions League final tickets have been awarded to Liverpool have been awarded in their match with Real Madrid later this month.
The Reds qualified for a place in the European showpiece last night courtesy of a breathtaking 7-6 aggregate victory over Roma in the semi-finals, while defending champions Madrid progressed by beating Bayern Munich.
The Champions League final is set for Saturday, May 26 at Kiev’s Olympic Stadium, which has a capacity of just over 70,000 people, but Liverpool have been handed less than a quarter of available tickets for the game.
Of the 16,626 tickets on offer, the Reds plan to make 63% (which is just over 10,000) available for general supporters, with the remainder going to hospitality, first-team players and club media.
Ticket price will range from £48 to £394 and will go on sale next Wednesday, May 9.
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash