Manchester United and Sevilla had a goalless draw at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan last February in the first leg of their Champions League last-16 clash, leaving everything to play for at Old Trafford tomorrow night.
Though Man U have lost just two times in their last 18 European fixtures to Real Madrid in the European Super Cup and Basel in a dead-rubber group match, they have won only one of their last 6 Champions League knockout games.
Sevilla have had mixed luck on the domestic front since Man U shut them out in their own backyard, winning 2 and losing 2 during that time.
These issues have been carried over to the Champions League where Sevilla conceded more group-stage goals than any other side which qualified for the knockout phase.
United’s future has come under intense scrutiny of late and that will only be fuelled by reports that Paul Pogba will be sitting out the visit of Sevilla.
Our match prediction: Manchester United 3-1 Sevilla.
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed