Chelsea have made the signing of Robert Lewandowski their main concern, after apparently sounding out the unsettled Bayern Munich star, according to the Telegraph.
The Blues are set to undergo a rebuilding process this summer following the disenchantments of the 2017/18 season and see the Polish star as just what they need to regain their status as one of England and Europe’s very best clubs.
Spanish striker Alvaro Morata failed to live up to his price tag following his move from Real Madrid last summer and finished his debut season in the Premier League with just 11 goals.
He is being touted to return to Juventus, which would pave the way for the Blues to sign Lewandowski, who seems not to be totally pleased with the Bavarian giants.
He has previously had gripes about the club’s transfer policy, and recently showed his dissatisfactions after being substituted by Jupp Heynckes against Koln
But the acquisition of the 29-year-old may prove difficult since they will only be able to offer Europa League football next season.
He is with no doubt one of world football’s best strikers and would certainly be looking at playing at the very highest level to complement his abilities.
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight