Ex-Super Eagles Manager, Christian Chukwu has commended Rohr’s 30-man provisional list of the Super Eagles to the 2018 World Cup.
Chukwu told the News Agency of Nigeria in Enugu on Wednesday that the “list is okay.”
Chukwu said that Rohr as a coach knew what he wanted, adding, “Rohr knows most of his players.
“Rohr must have selected those players he felt will deliver his intention of making the nation proud in Russia.’’
Chukwu, however, had reservations about the addition of some Nigeria Professional Football League players very late after the continental qualification saying that Rohr should have added the new players at the qualifying stage “in order to start early to deal with the issue of blending the new and old players in the team together.
“They should have been added early; from the beginning of the qualifying stage.
“I don’t think it is proper to add them now due to blending issues unless they are going for jamboree,’’ the former Captain of the Super Eagles, said.
See Rohr’s provisional list here.
Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup finals will commence from June 14 to July 15.
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender