Thibaut Courtois has posted a message ahead of his move to Real Madrid, thanking Chelsea fans for their support during his time at Stamford Bridge.
Courtois has agreed to join Real Madrid, bringing to an end a seven-year spell with Chelsea.
The 26-year-old spent the first three years as a Chelsea player on loan at Atletico Madrid and is now returning to the Spanish capital to join their city rivals.
In a Facebook video posted on Wednesday night, Courtois said:”I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude for the four fantastic years that have passed. Chelsea will always have a special place in my heart.”
The Belgium goalkeeper originally posted a written letter to Chelsea fans on Facebook but took it down shortly afterwards.
Courtois’ move to Real comes after his refusal to return to Chelsea training at the beginning of the week after being given extra time off following his partaking in the World Cup with Belgium.
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On
- Liverpool Crown Paints Shirt: See What This Designer Did With It
- Jurgen Klopp Opens Up On Injury Setback Ahead Of Man Utd Clash
- Liverpool Fans Disappointed With Salah In Bayern Stalemate
- Chelsea List For Potential Maurizio Sarri Successor Formed
- A New Manchester United Captain May Have Been Found – Who Is It?
- Francis Uzoho Banned And Fined $1000 In Cyprus
- Liverpool Line Up Tonight Vs Bayern In Champions League Clash