Cristiano Ronaldo has made up his mind to leave Real Madrid this summer, according to reports in Portugal.
According to Record, the Portuguese forward has made the ‘irreversible’ decision to call time on his nine-year stint at Madrid and Ronaldo will now look for a new club with England, France and Italy named as potential destinations.
The report alleges that one of Ronaldo’s major reasons for wanting to leave is because he is unhappy that Madrid’s president Florentino Perez has refused to offer him a new contract.
Record argue that Ronaldo is not motivated by an improved deal, however, wants Madrid to make him an offer in appreciation for his performances this season.
According to Marca, Madrid has notified Ronaldo’s agent Jorge Mendes that they are disinclined to match the player’s demands.
Ronaldo views Madrid’s attempt at signing Neymar as their plan to replace him in the team.
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed