Croatia has sent a representative as one of the spectators at the Hive Stadium when the Super Eagles tackle Serbia in their third pre-World Cup friendly.
Zlatko Dalić, Croatia head coach has vowed that his scouts will attend all the matches involving their Group D opponents (Argentina, Iceland and Nigeria) at the World Cup this month, including the Super Eagles game against Serbia in London.
”Yes, Ladić goes to America. I needed a man who would monitor Iceland’s game, Ivica Olić would probably look at the other game,” said Dalic to Sportske Novosti.
”At the same time Nikola Jerkan will follow Argentina playing with Italy and Spain, while Ognjen Vukojević will watch Nigerians against Poland and Serbia.
”We will collect all relevant information about the rivals from the group.”
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed