Former Hull City forward Abel Hernandez’s agent has revealed that Russian giants CSKA Moscow have made “a good offer” for his client.
The 27-year-old, who scored eight times in 10 Championship appearances for Hull last season, is at present available on a free transfer after leaving the KCOM Stadium at the end of June.
Leeds United have been strongly linked with Hernandez, but CSKA seem to be in the driving seat after approaching the 27-time Uruguay international.
“Hernandez is not a CSKA player yet but we received a good offer from them. We are delighted with this interest. Let’s just wait,” Betancourt told Diario Carioca.
Hernandez missed a lot of the 2017-18 campaign with an Achilles problem.
- Shock Name To Replace Ole Gunnar Solskjaer At End Of Season
- Super Eagles striker Odion Ighalo Launches £1m Orphanage Home In Lagos
- Esperance of Tunisia Officially Welcome Junior Lokosa
- Trent Alexander-Arnold & Gini Wijnaldum injury updates before Crystal Palace BAD for Liverpool
- Chelsea Great Petr Cech Announces Retirement
- Stamford Bridge stadium Face Closure As UEFA Opens Disciplinary Proceedings For Alleged Racist Chants
- Vandals Attack Former Super Eagles Captain Kanu Nwankwo, Cart Away Medals
- Man City Boss Pep Guardiola Reveals How He Will React If Liverpool Win The Premier League
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Hits At Jose Mourinho, Calls his Man Utd Tactics ‘Stupid’
- 2019 AFCON Trophy: Rohr Begs NFF to Give Him The Right Support To Win