Current transfer news right now has reports that Manchester United manager, Jose Mourinho is keen on pursuing a new centre-back, left-back and midfielder during the next transfer window.
Mourinho has underscored the need for 3 individual players as he plans to close the gap between his club and arch-rivals Manchester City in the Premier League, The Mirror reports. The Red Devils are expected to pursue a new holding midfielder, considering the retirement of Michael Carrick which should coincide with Marouane Fellaini’s exit on a free transfer.
Lazio’s Sergej Milinkovic-Savic is deemed as the prime option for the club, owing to his impressive all-round play, though he may cost a club-record fee.
There’s also the urge to recruit another centre-back in the ranks, and Tottenham’s Toby Alderweireld and Borussia Dortmund’s Sokratis are the prime candidates.
Mourinho also has interest in pursuing another left-sided defender with Ashley Young approaching the twilight of his career.
Danny Rose has been reported as the leading target in the shortlist. The left-sided defender could be available for a significant sum.
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight