In our current transfer news today, rumor filtering in suggest that Newcastle United is interested in signing Kenedy from Chelsea on a permanent basis this summer.
The Brazilian has been impressive since agreeing to join the club on loan for the rest of the season in January.
Kenedy has already started more League games for Rafael Benitez’s side (6) than in the previous two-and-a-half years he has been at Chelsea (5).
Chelsea refused to accept Newcastle’s request to include an option to buy the 22-year-old, who scored two times against Southampton, as part of the loan negotiations. But Newcastle are hoping to hold more talks with Chelsea over this current transfer news at hand. Kenedy’s future at the Bridge may depend on the next coach since Antonio Conte is expected to leave at the end of the campaign.
Chelsea, who paid a whopping £6.3million to Fluminense for Kenedy in 2015, will like to make a considerable profit that is if they agree to sell the Brazilian.
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash