Here are what we know as concerns current transfer news for this Tuesday:
- Arsenal to put £50m price tag on right-back Hector Bellerin?
Reports have it that Arsenal are open to selling Hector Bellerin this summer for around £50m.
ADS: Want to BUY or SELL BITCOINS at very GOOD rates? >> >> CLICK HERE to get started!
- Chelsea’s Willian ‘targeted by AC Milan ahead of summer window’
AC Milan have been confirmed to have interest in signing Chelsea star Willian at the end of the season.
- AC Milan about to seal deal for Swansea City midfielder Ki Sung-yueng?
AC Milan are purportedly getting closer to sealing the signing of Swansea City midfielder Ki Sung-yueng on a free transfer.
- Three-team fight for £20m-rated Johann Berg Gudmundsson?
There’s been claims in reports that 3 Premier League clubs have shown an interest in Johann Berg Gudmundsson, who Burnley face a battle to keep at Turf Moor.
- Arsenal to loan out Eddie Nketiah, Reiss Nelson
Arsenal supposedly plan to find Premier League clubs willing to take Eddie Nketiah & Reiss Nelson on loan for the 2018-19 season.
- Antoine Griezmann ‘in search for properties in Barcelona’
Antoine Griezmann is right now finding a house in Barcelona ahead of his planned switch from Atletico Madrid, according to a report.
- Timo Werner rules out Manchester United, Liverpool move
RB Leipzig striker, Timo Werner – who has been linked with the likes of Liverpool & Manchester United – has ruled out the possibility of leaving the club this summer.
- Rony Lopes ‘interested in returning to Manchester City’
Monaco forward Rony Lopes discloses his desire to return to former club Manchester City one day.
- Aston Villa ‘eyeing Bristol City defender Joe Bryan’
Aston Villa are seemingly keeping an eye on Bristol City full-back Joe Bryan, & are thinking of a move for the 24-year-old in the summer.
- Paris Saint-Germain ‘eye N’Golo Kante’
Paris Saint-Germain hope to sign Chelsea midfielder N’Golo Kante at the end of the season,so says a report.
- Rafael Benitez uncertain about Kenedy future
Newcastle United manager Rafael Benitez admits that he is undecided about loan acquisition Kenedy’s potential future at St. James’ Park.
- Paris Saint-Germain ‘banned from selling Neymar’
Paris Saint-Germain have been allegedly banned from selling Neymar by the Emir of Qatar.
- Gareth Bale ‘eyeing Premier League return’
Real Madrid forward Gareth Bale is seemingly thinking of a Premier League return after failing to cement his place in Zinedine Zidane’s squad.
- AC Milan ‘lining up move for Jack Wilshere’
AC Milan purportedly make Jack Wilshere one of their primary transfer targets as talks over a new contract at Arsenal continue to prove unsuccessful.
- Arsenal ‘reawaken interest in Alban Lafont’
Arsenal supposedly restored their interest in signing 19-year-old Toulouse goalkeeper Alban Lafont, though they could face competition for his signature from Napoli.
- Liverpool ‘target summer move for Luka Modric’
Liverpool apparently identify Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric as a likely transfer target, but may face competition from Arsenal for the former Tottenham man.
- Juventus: ‘Loads of clubs after Emre Can’
Juventus CEO Giuseppe Marotta discloses that “many clubs” are interested in signing Liverpool midfielder Emre Can when his contract comes to an end at the end of the season.
- Real Madrid ‘quoted £142m for Mohamed Salah’
Liverpool purportedly tell Real Madrid that it will take a bid of at least £142m to price winger Mohamed Salah away from Anfield this summer.
- Manchester United ‘leads race for Robert Lewandowski’
Manchester United apparently emerge as favourites to sign Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski, who has also been linked with Chelsea as well as Real Madrid.
Those are the current transfer news update for now.