Crystal Palace are right now worried that a January bid for Wilfried Zaha from Chinese Super League side Dalian Yifang could manifest, so claim The Daily Mail.
Zaha has developed into perhaps the best player in the Premier League outside those playing for the ‘top-six’ clubs and has in the past been heavily linked with a move to Tottenham and Chelsea.
Yifang, who boast players like Nicolas Gaitan and Yannick Carrasco, are prepared to pull out all the stops to land Zaha in January.
The Chinese Super League side are eager to triple Zaha’s present salary and even provide first-class travel to enable him to return to the UK whenever he wants.
The 26-year-old only signed a new long-term deal at the start of the season and Palace will certainly reject any offer given his value to the club and their hopes of beating the drop.
Zaha has returned three goals in 15 league appearances but is easily the Eagles’ most powerful player and losing him would be a hammer blow to their chances of beating the drop.
Since the start of last season Palace have only won 7.7% of Premier League games Zaha has not started compared to a win ratio of 34.9% of games he has featured from the off.
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash
- Barcelona set price for Philippe Coutinho to Man Utd transfer & it’s lower than expected