Ex-Super Eagles player, Daniel Owefin Amokachi, has converted his multi-million naira G-Wagon to President Muhammadu Buhari’s campaign van.
The Idoma-born former Super Eagles player was spotted posing with the vehicle while displaying the 4+4 sign.
In the vehicle, the inscription ‘Vote for Continuity 2019’ was boldly written with the pictures of President Muhammadu Buhari and his wife, Aisha, inscribed on it.
Take a look at the image below and see what the Otukpa-born football legend did with his Wagon:
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash
- Barcelona set price for Philippe Coutinho to Man Utd transfer & it’s lower than expected