Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy (DMCA)
We strongly respect the intellectual properties of others and keenly detest copyright infringement.
It is our policy at Oasdom.com to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringements in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf)
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by any of our users, please send us a proper notification.
All notices should comply with the notification requirements of the DMCA. You MUST provide the following information (in English):
1. Identify yourself as either:
– The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
– A person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
2. Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled by providing us with the exact location of the infringing file with the exact interupload.com link
4. Provide the web address under which the link has been published.
5. Provide your contact information which includes, your full name, address and telephone number.
You should be aware that, under the DMCA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys fees.
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a Notification of Claimed Infringement.
Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act provides that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing may be subject to liability.
A proper notification MUST contain the information above, or it may be IGNORED.
Please send notifications to email@example.com with the title ‘DMCA Removal’
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent:
It is policy to remove or disable access to the infringing material; to notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that Company will terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the service.
Please allow us at least two business days for an email response. Thank you for your understanding.