The Super Eagles are expected to arrive Port Harcourt this evening for Monday’s pre-World Cup friendly against the Democratic Republic of Congo.
A Nigeria Football Federation official told Completesportsnigeria.com that the Eagles will arrive in the Rivers State capital at around 6 pm and stay at Le Meridien Ogeyi Place in the GRA.
In the meantime, Leopards of the Democratic Republic of Congo have settled down in Port Harcourt ahead of Monday’s international friendly game with the Super Eagles.
The players and their officials arrived the Garden City from Kinshasa on Friday morning aboard the country’s national airline, Congo Airways.
They are currently lodged at the Presidential Hotel, Port Harcourt.
Wolverhampton Wanderers’ Benik Afobe is part of the squad but Everton star Yannick Bolasie did not make the trip.
The Congolese didn’t make it to the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. They lost their group ticket to Tunisia.
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On