Atletico Madrid will again get the chance of putting pressure on leaders Barcelona in round 21 of the 2018/19 La Liga season, while Real Madrid will hope to bridge the gap between them and their table-topping rivals.
According to thisdaylive.com, the La Liga matches will be aired live on DStv and GOtv.
Atletico host sixth-placed Getafe on Saturday evening, while Barca will be in action away to Girona on Sunday.
Real Madrid will hope to see their two rivals slip up, as they bid to perk up their title hopes.
They moved to third on the table with a 2-0 win over Sevilla last weekend and will be favourites to build further momentum when they play away to Espanyol on Sunday night.
Sevilla will look to strengthen their place in the top four when they meet Levante on Saturday, while Athletic Bilbao will look to maintain their promising recent form with a win at home to Real Betis.
Sunday will see games between Real Valladolid and Celta de Vigo as well as Real Sociedad and Huesca.
Mubarak Wakaso’s Deportivo Alaves will look to improve from the 4-0 loss to Getafe last weekend when they played at home with relegation-threatened Rayo Vallecano on Monday.
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On