Ethan Ampadu will be missing in action for Chelsea for the rest of the season after suffering a fractured ankle.
The Chelsea starlet suffered injury while playing in his team’s 4-2 win over Real Madrid in the Uefa Youth League last week.
The 17-year-old had been called up for Wales to play in the China Cup during the current international break only for the Welsh Football Association to disclose the teenager had withdrawn a few days ago.
No reason was given at the time, but Chelsea have told Standard Sport that it is due to Ampadu suffering a fractured ankle & he is uncertain to play again this term.
The news has come as a huge blow to Ampadu, who joined from Exeter City last summer.
The youngster has made 7 appearances, including 4 starts, for Chelsea’s senior side this term & is highly rated by coach Antonio Conte.
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender