New Everton manager Marco Silva has reportedly dubbed Ashley Williams as surplus to requirements.
According to The Mirror, Williams is one of several players Silva is willing to listen to offers for this summer.
The Portuguese coach and Everton director of football Marcel Brands are expected to offload a number of players to trim down the wage bill and free up transfer funds.
The Wales international, however, is said to be keen to see out his existing contract at Goodison Park, which will not end until another 12 months.
The 33-year-old defender, who is at present recovering from the collapsed lung he suffered while on international duty, struggled to find consistency last season and was ultimately dropped by former Blues boss Sam Allardyce.
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight