Anthony Okpotu has thanked Diffa Hassani El-Jadidi’s fans for the warm reception he got after finally making his league debut, GoalBall.com.ng reports.
The Super Eagles striker returned from a four-month injury layoff to feature against Mouloudia Oujda on Sunday and told GoalBall that he’s now fully prepared for the challenge ahead and hopes to help the club win laurels.
“I’m happy to have finally made my comeback, the fans were happy and they applauded me when I was introduced which made me feel special.
“We have a game on Wednesday against Wydad which won’t be an easy one so I hope to get more game time in the match too,” the 24-year-old Okpotu concluded.
The Diffa Hassani El-Jadidi striker featured for his club twice in last season’s CAF Champions League before picking up a groin injury which kept him out for the better part of his first few months in Morocco.
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On