Simon, who plays for Belgian Jupiler League side, Gent, will not feature in Monday’s friendly against the Democratic Republic of Congo, DRC, neither will he be playing in the subsequent game against England on June 2nd.
Rohr confirmed the development to reporters in Port Harcourt when he said:
“It is unfortunate Moses Simon will not be traveling with the team on Tuesday because he is down with an injury.
“The nature of his injury is such that he won’t be recovering quickly enough to make the world cup.”
Meanwhile, the head coach of the Super Eagles is set to drop four more players from the squad after the game against DR Congo.
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight