The Selecao are among the teams fancied to challenge for the crown in Russia, but they will be without key defender Dani Alves because of his injury.
Alves’s PSG teammate Neymar is also named in the squad, however, even with a broken foot keeping him on the sidelines since February.
There are six Premier League players named in the squad, meanwhile, with Manchester City goalkeeper Ederson joined by teammates Danilo, Fernandinho, and Gabriel Jesus.
Liverpool attacker Roberto Firmino is also named along with Chelsea’s Willian.
Brazil opens her 2018 World Cup campaign against Switzerland on June 17, as they will also be playing Costa Rica and Serbia in the group stage of the competition.
Here is Brazil 23-man squad for 2018 World Cup:
Goalkeepers: Alisson, Ederson, Cassio
Defenders: Fagner, Danilo, Marcelo, Filipe Luis, Marquinhos, Miranda, Thiago Silva, Geromel
Midfielders: Casemiro, Fernandinho, Fred, Paulinho, Philippe Coutinho, Renato Augusto, Willian
Forwards: Douglas Costa, Firmino, Gabriel Jesus, Neymar, Taison
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender