Cristiano Ronaldo’s mother has revealed that she is being operated for breast cancer and has been fighting for her life.
In case you didn’t know, Dolores Aveiro was first diagnosed with breast cancer way back in 2007.
SEE ALSO: FIFA 19 Ultimate Team Jersey Revealed
In her recent interview, she has revealed that cancer has returned and that she is now fighting for her life.
Cristiano Ronaldo’s mother told a Portuguese TV station in an interview: “I was operated on another breast in Madrid, I’ve had radiotherapy and now I’m fighting for my life.”
The Juventus superstar has always been very vocal about his love for his mother, and Dolores was a constant companion of her son in many of the award ceremonies.
In 2009, Ronaldo donated £100,000 to build a cancer center at the hospital which treated his mother for the ailment.
Although the former Real Madrid man has been enjoying his professional life with Juve, Ronaldo has been having a difficult personal life.
Ronaldo has also been with his girlfriend who lost her father recently.
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On