Arsenal striker Folarin Balogun has signed his first professional contract with the club.
Balogun has been in excellent form at U18 level, scoring 13 goals in 12 games this season.
The 17-year-old has featured for the U23s and in the Checkatrade Trophy as he has continued to gain valuable experience.
A fast and skilful player, the Hale End product is also effective at linking up play and can drift out wide to excellent effect.
Born in New York, the Highly-Rated Striker has represented the United States at U18 level and has also featured for England at the same age group.
It is understood that centre-back Mark McGuinness has also signed his first professional contract with the Gunners, although this has yet to be officially confirmed.
In addition to McGuinness, there are four remaining second-year scholars at the club – Matt Smith, Bayli Spencer-Adams, Vontae Daley-Campbell and Zak Swanson.
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On