World Cup-bound Super Eagles’ midfielder Wilfred Ndidi’s name has appeared in the 100 Most Valuable Player list.
The list which was released on Monday was compiled by the research group, International Centre for Sports Studies (CIES) Football Observatory.
The number one Most Valuable Player is England and Tottenham Hotspur striker, Harry Kane at £201.2 million, at number two is Brazil and Paris Saint-Germain star Neymar at £195.7 million and France youngster Kylian Mbappe in the third position at £186.5 million.
In number four is Argentina and Barcelona star Lionel Messi with a value of £184.2 million while injured Egypt and Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah is placed at number five at £171.3 million.
Surprisingly, Real Madrid and Portugal star Cristiano Ronaldo is at number 24 and is on a value of £103.4 million.
In the list, Ndidi is placed at number 79 and valued at £62.7 million.
Ndidi is one of the players in the Super Eagles’ 23-man squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.
Here are the Top 10 Most Valuable Football Players:
- Harry Kane (£201.2m)
- Neymar (£195.7m)\
- Kylian Mbappe (£186.5m)
- Lionel Messi (£184.2m)
- Mohamed Salah (£171.3m)
- Dele Alli (£171.0m)
- Kevin De Bruyne (£167.2m)
- Antoine Greizmann (£164.5 m)
- Paulo Dybala (£164.2 m)
- Romelu Lukaku (£163.4m)
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight