Former Nasarawa United captain, Seun Sogbesan, has expressed his happiness at his switch to Sunshine Stars of Akure.
Sogebesan, who was unveiled alongside other new signings at the Ondo Sports Complex, Akure, on Saturday, is reuniting with coach Kabiru Dogo who was previously in charge at the Lafia-based club before moving to Sunshine Stars.
Premium Times reports that dazzling petit winger, Fuad Ekelojuoti, has also been signed from Heartland FC on a year deal with a renewal clause, while Olalekan Gabriel returned to Sunshine Stars from Rivers United on a contract till the end of the season.
Rising Stars’ Kolade Adeniji, younger brother of former Sunshine Stars lethal forward, Tunde Adeniji, Yahaya Alabi, Seyi Ibikunle, Akure City duo of Tosin Akinbobola and teenage sensation, Ayo Adejubu, were signed on for the new season on long term contracts alongside another homegrown talent, Ayodeji Akinlose.
Sunshine Stars Club Director, Tunde Ogunja, lauded efforts of all that worked tirelessly to scale through the meticulous process and negotiations to complete some of the deals regardless of the delays.
After the ceremony and a group photo session, Sunshine Stars played another test match against Ede United.
The Owena Boys won 1-0 through Amah’s first-half strike in what is a dress rehearsal for their first NPFL home game of the season against Rivers United on Wednesday.
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On