The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) has concluded plans to camp the Super Falcons in Austria at the same hotel it camped the Super Eagles before the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.
NFF President, Amaju Melvin Pinnick revealed the information after stating that the team will get quality preparations to ensure they do extremely well at the FIFA Women’s World Cup.
“Already we are in top gear to ensure the Super Falcons who are Nigeria’s most successful team get the best ahead of the World Cup.
“I can confirm to you that the team will be camped at the renowned Avita Resort in Tazmannsdorf Austria, the same camp where the Eagles camped prior to the World Cup in Russia.
“All this is to ensure the team gets quality preparations that give quality results on the pitch,” Pinnick said.
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash
- Barcelona set price for Philippe Coutinho to Man Utd transfer & it’s lower than expected