Ex Nigeria international Victor Moses could be set to swap one west London club for another, according to bookmakers.
The Chelsea winger has been heavily linked with a move away from the club, having found his opportunities limited under Maurizio Sarri so far this season, with just six appearances in all competitions.
Sarri has already made it clear that Moses does not fit into his system, and with the writing on the wall for his Chelsea career, bookmakers are offering odds of 1/5 that he will leave Stamford Bridge this month.
They have Chelsea’s west London rivals Fulham as his most likely destination, with the Whites currently odds-on to sign the Nigerian.
Sky Bet have odds of 8/11 that the 28-year-old will soon join former Chelsea boss Claudio Ranieri at Craven Cottage as the Italian looks to try and guide the Whites to Premier League survival, after a stifling first half of the season.
Plenty of Fulham fans responding to recent transfer survey have named Moses as one of the players they would like to see join in the January transfer window.
Moses has also been linked with a return to Crystal Palace this month, and several Eagles supporters have also named the Chelsea man as one of their preferred signings this month.
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash
- Barcelona set price for Philippe Coutinho to Man Utd transfer & it’s lower than expected